Access, holdings & availability
- New, T. R.
- Cambridge, UK ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2009.
Ecology, biodiversity, and conservation.
Ecology, biodiversity, and conservation
xiv, 256 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
Insects -- Conservation.
- Needs and priorities for insect species conservation
Plans for insect species conservation
Habitat, population and dispersal issues
Current and future needs in planning habitat and resource supply
Beyond habitat: other threats to insects, and their management
Adaptive management options: habitat re-creation
Re-introductions and ex situ conservation
Roles of monitoring in conservation management
Insect species as ambassadors for conservation
Insect management plans for the future.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -251) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rudolph G. Schmieder Fund.
- Rudolph G. Schmieder Fund.
- 9780521510776 (hardback)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Rudolph G. Schmieder Fund Home Page