Access, holdings & availability
- [Fullscreen presentation].
- London : Royal Anthropological Institute, 2005.
1 videodisc (60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Hospices (Terminal care) -- Netherlands -- Amsterdam.
Terminal care -- Netherlands -- Amsterdam.
Death -- Social aspects -- Netherlands -- Amsterdam.
- Documentary films.
- In Dutch with subtitles in English.
- System details:
- : DVD, PAL, all region (i.e. Regions 2-9).
- "The Veerhuis is in Amsterdam. People come to die there. It offers accomodation to four inhabitants. With family and friends and with the aid of 45 volunteers, they create their own surroundings."--Opening frames.
- Editor, Jelle Redeker.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2005.
Aspect ratio 4:3.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund.
- Meyknecht, Steef. , Screenwriter, Cinematographer, Director
Koppen, Niek. , Producer
Ruiter, Jan de. , Producer
Selfmade Films. , Producer
Humanistische Omroepstichting. , Producer
Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland. , Producer
Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund.
- Web link:
- The Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund Home Page