This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to resource.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Other title:
- Nineteenth century United Kingdom periodicals
19th Century UK Periodicals - Empire
Empire: Travel and Anthropology, Economics, Missionary & Colonial
- [S.l.] : Gale Group
Began in 2007.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources -- Databases.
British periodicals -- 19th century -- Indexes -- Databases.
- Electronic reference sources.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This database contains 1.2 million pages of periodicals published in Great Britain from 1800-1900. It includes publications on women, children, leisure and sport, and humor.
- Series 1. New readerships
Series 2. Empire.
- Title from masthead on database home page (viewed Dec. 3, 2007).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Allan and Philip Carlson Memorial Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Louis A. Duhring Fund.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Allan and Philip Carlson Memorial Fund.
Louis A. Duhring Fund.
- Web link:
The Rosengarten Family Fund Home Page
The Allan and Philip Carlson Memorial Fund Home Page
The Louis A. Duhring Fund Home Page