This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Judge, E. A.
- Tübingen : Mohr Siebeck, c2010.
- Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament ; 265.
Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament, 0512-1604 ; 265
xii, 352 p. ; 24 cm.
- Jerusalem -- Civilization -- History -- To 1500.
Athens (Greece) -- Civilization -- History -- To 1500.
Christianity and culture -- History -- Early church, ca. 30-600.
Christianity and culture -- Greece -- Athens -- History -- To 1500.
Christianity and culture -- Jerusalem -- History -- To 1500.
- Classical antiquity and Christianity. The beginning of religious history
Group religions in the Roman Empire
Synagogue and church in the Roman Empire : the insoluble problem of toleration
The impact of Paul's gospel on ancient society
"Antike und Christentum" : some recent work from Cologne
"Antike und Christentum" : towards a definition of the field
Athens and Jerusalem
Documents of late antiquity. Jews, proselytes and God-fearers club together
A state schoolteacher makes a salary bid
The ecumenical synod of Dionysiac artists
The puzzle of Christian presence in Egypt before Constantine
The earliest use of monachos for "monk" (P.Coll.Youtie 77) and the origins of monasticism
Fourth-century monasticism in the papyri
The quest for mercy in late antiquity
The magical use of scripture in the papyri
From ancient to modern. The conversion of Rome : ancient sources of modern social tensions
Christian innovation and its contemporary observers
The interaction of biblical and classical education in the fourth century
Conversion in the ancient world
The absence of religion, even in Ammianus?
Biblical sources of historical method
Ancient beginnings of the modern world.
- "Occasional papers of E.A. Judge": p. -321.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund Home Page