This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- European Union federalism and constitutionalism
- Lanham, Md. : Lexington Books, c2010.
xx, 151 p. ; 24 cm.
- European Union.
Constitutional history -- European Union countries.
Federal government -- European Union countries.
- Chapter 1. The "Spinelli Treaty" of February 1984: The Start of the Process of Constitutionalizing the EU / Paolo Ponzano
Chapter 2. Taking "Constitutionalism" and "Legitimacy" Seriously / Stefano Bartolini
Chapter 3. Revisiting Altiero Spinelli: Why to Look at the European Union through the American Experience / Sergio Fabbrini
Chapter 4. Altiero Spinelli and the Idea of the U.S. Constitution as a Model for Europe: The Promises and Pitfalls of an Analogy / Andrew Glencross
Chapter 5. The Question of Treaty Architecture: From the "Spinelli Draft" to the Lisbon Treaty / Bruno de Witte
Chapter 6. François Mitterrand and the Spinelli Treaty of 1984: Support or Instrumentalization" / Jean-Marie Palayret
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
- Glencross, Andrew.
Trechsel, Alexandre H.
Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
- 9780739133347 (cloth : alk. paper)
0739133349 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order