Access, holdings & availability
- Boon, June A.
- 2nd ed.
- Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell, 2011.
xix, 610 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Veterinary echocardiography.
- Medical subjects:
- Echocardiography -- veterinary.
- The physics of ultrasound
The two dimensional echocardiographic exam
The m-mode and doppler examination
Evaluation of size, function, and hemodynamics
Acquired valvular disease
Hypertensive heart disease
Pericardial disease, effusions, and masses
Congenital shunts and av valve dysplasia
- Rev. ed. of: Manual of veterinary echocardiography / June A. Boon. c1998.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
Boon, June A.
Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund.
- Related Work:
- Boon, June A. Manual of veterinary echocardiography.
- 9780813823850 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0813823854 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Web link:
The Clarence J. Marshall Memorial Library Fund Home Page