This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Landau, Susan Eva.
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2010.
xvi, 383 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Telecommunication -- Security measures -- United States.
Wiretapping -- United States.
Data encryption (Computer science) -- Government policy -- United States.
Electronic surveillance -- Political aspects -- United States.
Computer crimes -- Risk assessment -- United States.
Communication networks and their architectures
Securing the Internet is difficult
Wiretaps and the law
The effectiveness of wiretapping
Evolving communications technologies
Who are the intruders? what are they targeting?
Security risks arising from wiretapping technology
Policy risks arising from wiretapping
Communication during crisis
Getting communications security right.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -344) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
- Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
- 9780262015301 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0262015307 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund Home Page