Access, holdings & availability
- Berner, Maureen.
- [Washington, D.C.] : ICMA Press, c2010.
xi, 132 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Public administration -- Statistical methods.
- You have to answer a question : now what do you do? (research design)
Muck around in the numbers! (descriptive statistics)
Bring some order to this chaos! (more descriptive statistics)
The picture is becoming clearer (yet more descriptive statistics)
How much is not much? (probability)
That picture doesn't look a thing like me! (samples versus populations)
The poll numbers are in, and in the lead is
(taking a sample)
Can we please start to actually conclude something? (drawing conclusions with nominal or ordinal data)
Ok, folks, what is causing the problem here? (drawing conclusions with interval data).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the J. Fithian Tatem Memorial Fund.
- J. Fithian Tatem Memorial Fund.
9780873261920 (soft cover : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The J. Fithian Tatem Memorial Fund Home Page