Access, holdings & availability
Connect to full text.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Garner, Bryan A.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2001.
- Chicago guides to writing, editing, and publishing
1 online resource (xix, 227 p.) : ill.
- Legal composition.
1. Principles for all legal writing
2. Principles mainly for analytical and persuasive writing
3. Principles mainly for legal drafting
4. Principles for document design
5. Methods for continued improvement
Appendices : (A) How to punctuate
(B) Four model documents
key to basic exercises.
- Description based on print version record.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Legal writing in plain English.
- 0226284204 (electronic bk.)
9780226284200 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund Home Page