This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to full text.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Garner, Bryan A.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2001.
- Chicago guides to writing, editing, and publishing
1 online resource (xix, 227 p.) : ill.
- Legal composition.
- 1. Principles for all legal writing
2. Principles mainly for analytical and persuasive writing
3. Principles mainly for legal drafting
4. Principles for document design
5. Methods for continued improvement
Appendices : (A) How to punctuate
(B) Four model documents
key to basic exercises.
- Description based on print version record.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Legal writing in plain English.
- 0226284204 (electronic bk.)
9780226284200 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Ellis D. Williams, College 1865, Endowment Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order