This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Charlotte, N.C. : Information Age Pub., c2011.
xviii, 225 p. ; 25 cm.
- Education, Urban -- Research -- United States.
- Stories for educational leadership programs: research at its best / Kimberly A. Scott and Jessica Solyom
Asking the right questions in urban education research: researcher values / Wanda J. Blanchett and Shelley Zion
Research as an epistemological architect of marginalizing power / Beverly E. Cross
Transformative scholarship: problematizing the role of insider within educational research in urban settings / Jody N. Polleck
A view from the other side: practitioner research on critical mathematics pedagogy in an urban high school / Andrew Brantlinger
Creating effective learning opportunities for diverse students and families: implications for conducting urban education research / Kimberley Woo
Making a way out of no way: forging a path in urban special education research / Monika Shealey
Service and scholarship: how opportunities to "give back" foster culturally responsive and respectful research projects / Raquel Farmer-Hinton
Insider and outsider: reflexivity and intersubjectivity in ethnography / Jamie Lew
One educator's perspective of the disconnect between the academy and African American school districts / Eustace Thompson
Getting beyond the script: negotiating the complexities of urban settings as research sites / Amina Jones and Na'ilah Suad Nasir.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Scott, Kimberly A.
Blanchett, Wanda J.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund Home Page