This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 2011.
xii, 856 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Organic compounds -- Synthesis.
- "A must-have desktop reference and textbook for every student and professional working in organic chemistry or related fields,
Practical Synthetic Organic Chemistry: Proven Reactions from the Chemical Literature provides the user with practical knowledge
to assist in the planning and execution of synthetic reactions in the laboratory. Organized classically by reaction type,
the work selects the most reliable and useful reactions, and provides the information necessary for a chemist to strategically
plan a synthesis, as well as repeat the procedures in the laboratory. The text provides information on the basics of the reaction,
the synthetic procedure(s), mechanism, and scope of the reaction"-- Provided by publisher.
"This book is a hands-on guide for the organic chemist. Focusing on the most reliable and useful reactions, the chapter authors provide the information necessary for a chemist to strategically plan a synthesis, as well as repeat the procedures in the laboratory"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- Caron, Stéphane.
John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- 9780470037331 (pbk.)
- Web link:
- The John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order