This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Bower, Joseph L.
- Boston, Mass. : Harvard Business Review Press, c2011.
ix, 254 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Economic policy.
Economic development -- Forecasting.
Industries -- Social aspects.
- Introduction : an inquiry into the future of market capitalism
A projection of global prospects
Threats to the global market system
Seeing the threats as systemic
The business response : five possible roles
Leading through innovative business models
Leading through institutional activism
Rethinking the role of business.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund.
- Leonard, Herman B.
Paine, Lynn Sharp.
Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund.
- 9781422130032 (alk. paper)
1422130037 (alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Edward Giera and Kimberly Hirschman Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order