This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Tafoya, Dennis, 1947-
- New York : Routledge, 2010.
xx, 285 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Complexity Theory as a Tool to Aid Understanding of Organizational Performance Management in Effective Organizations
The Structural Makeup of the Complete Organization
The Enterprise Organization
The Community: Continuity over Time through Operational Practices
Teams: Missions Accomplished through Collective Action
The Individual Contributor and Urgency
Performance Effectiveness and Threats, Risks and Vulnerabilities
Spectrum of Events: Self-Organization from the Ground Up
The Emergence and Management of Events
Framework for Organizational Effectiveness: The Organizational Level
Framework for Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance
Framework for Organizational Effectiveness: Urgency and Competency at the Individual Level
Self-Organization and Beyond
Open Issues and New Directions for the Application of Complexity Theory to Organizations and Organizational Research
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -277) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
9780415880350 (hardback : alk. paper)
9780415880367 (pbk. : alk. paper)
041588036X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order