This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Zeilig, Leo.
- London ; New York : Tauris Academic Studies ; New York : In the United States of America and Canada distributed by Palgrave Macmillan, 2007.
International library of African studies ; v. 20.
International library of African studies ; 20
xxiii, 336 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
Students -- Africa, Sub-Saharan -- Political activity.
Student movements -- Africa, Sub-Saharan.
- Politics, students and protest: the making of the student intelligentsia
Contemporary student activism in sub-Saharan Africa
Reform, revolt and student activism in Zimbabwe
Political change and student resistance in Senegal
Students of the transition speak: the meaning of student protest.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 274-326) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Class of 1891 Department of Arts Fund Home Page