This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Haskell, Barbara.
- Other title:
- At the edge of the world
- New York : Whitney Museum of American Art ; [Montreal] : Montreal Museum of Fine Arts ; New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press, c2011.
ix, 277 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Feininger, Lyonel, 1871-1956 -- Exhibitions.
- Local subjects:
- Feininger, Lyonel, 1871-1956.
- Redeeming the sacred : the romantic modernism of Lyonel Feininger / Barbara Haskell
Graphic poetry : Lyonel Feininger's brief and curious comic strip career / John Carlin
In the shadow of Bach : Lyonel Feininger as musician / Bryan Gilliam
The inveterate enemy of the photographic art? : Lyonel Feininger as photographer / Sasha Nicholas
Lyonel Feininger : notes on the career of an American in Germany / Ulrich Luckhardt
- Published on the occasion of an exhibition held at the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, June 30-Oct. 16, 2011 and at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Jan. 20-May 13, 2012.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward J. Lewis Book Fund.
Feininger, Lyonel, 1871-1956.
Carlin, John, 1955-
Edward J. Lewis Book Fund.
- 9780300168464 (United States)
0300168462 (United States)
- Web link:
The Edward J. Lewis Book Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order