This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Umar, Amjad
- [S.l.] : NGE Solutions, 2010
1 v. (various pagings) : ill., charts ; 28 cm.
- Service-oriented architecture (Computer science).
Information technology management.
Business enterprises -- Computer networks management.
Computer network architectures.
- This book covers enterprise architectures and integration using SOA principles. It is based on corporate experience, consulting assignments, teaching university courses and also research on computer aided consulting. Features include: emphasis on recent and relevant issues; mixture of business and technologies, not just buiness or pure technology; a systematic approach that defines an enterprise architecture into broad building blocks and then covers each building block in depth; several case studies and examples to illustrate the key points; a step by step methodology that shows how all the pieces fit together; and a computer aided decision support system (PISA) that can be used in classroom exercises.
- Includes biliographical references and index
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Samuel P. Orlando Fund.
- Samuel P. Orlando Fund.
- Web link:
- The Samuel P. Orlando Fund Home Page