This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Tallemant, Paul, 1642-1712.
- Standardized title:
- Voyage de l'Isle d'amour. English
- Other title:
- Lover in fashion
- London : Printed for Joseph Knight, and Francis Saunders, at the Blew Anchor in the Lower Walk of the New-Exchange, 1688.
, 64, 176,  p ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Voyages, Imaginary -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Dedication signed: A. Behn.
Translation by Aphra Behn of: Le voyage de l'Isle d'amour.
First English ed. Cf. BM.
"A miscellany of poems." (caption title) begins new pagination with quire B.
With 2 final contents leaves.
Title page in red and black.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Judith Greenblatt Endowment Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Amy Comegys Memorial Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the William J. and Irma S. Roach Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the J. Bertram Lippincott Library Fund.
Portland, William John Arthur Charles James Cavendish-Bentinck, Duke of, 1857-1943 (bookplate)
Rose, Thomas (bookplate)
Edwards, J.O. (bookplate)
- Cited in:
- ESTC R10984
Grolier. Wither to Prior 42
Arber's Term cat. II 217
Behn, Aphra, 1640-1689.
Judith Greenblatt Endowment Fund.
Amy Comegys Memorial Fund.
William J. and Irma S. Roach Fund.
J. Bertram Lippincott Library Fund.
- Web link:
The Judith Greenblatt Endowment Fund Home Page
The Amy Comegys Memorial Fund Home Page
The William J. and Irma S. Roach Fund Home Page
The J. Bertram Lippincott Library Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order