This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Whitman, Walt, 1819-1892.
- [Carrollton, OH ] : Press on Scroll Road, 2011.
30,  p. : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Carrollton.
- I sing the body electric.
Out of the cradle endlessly rocking.
When lilacs last in the dooryard bloom'd.
- The text for the poems reprinted here is taken from the Oxford World's Classics edition of Leaves of Grass (1998), [...edited by] Jerome Loving.
"...designed & composed, then printed in an iron handpress ... The type is handset Cloister Lightface. David Carruthers made the paper at his mill in Montreal. The engravings are the work of Abigail Rorer. Priscilla Spitler bound the edition in quarter-cloth and marbled papers made by Pamela Smith."--Colophon.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward P. Mally, W'83 and Julia Lang Mally, W'83 Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts Collections.
Penn Libraries Rare has copy number 18 of 60.
Spitler, Priscilla, binding.
Dutton, Geoffrey, trans.
Loving, Jerome, editor.
Rorer, Abigail, engr.
Press on Scroll Road, printing.
Edward P. Mally, W'83 and Julia Lang Mally, W'83 Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts Collections.
- Web link:
The Edward P. Mally, W'83 and Julia Lang Mally, W'83 Endowment for Rare Books and Manuscripts Collections Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order