This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Albarelli, H. P.
- 1st ed.
- Walterville, OR : Trine Day ; Chicago, Ill. : Distribution to the trade byIndependent Publishers Group, c2009.
xxv, 826 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Olson, Frank (Frank Rudolph), 1910-1953.
Olson, Frank (Frank Rudolph), 1910-1953 -- Death and burial.
Human experimentation in psychology -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States -- Case studies.
Psychotropic drugs -- Research -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
Psychological warfare -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
Behavior modification -- Research -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
Intelligence officers -- United States -- Biography.
United States. Central Intelligence Agency -- Biography.
- "On November 28, 1953, on of America's greatest mysteries occurred when a Army biochemist working with the CIA fell to his death from a hotel window in New York City. Twenty-two years later it was revealed that the scientist, Frank Olson, had been drugged with LSD days before his death. In 1996, the New York District Attorney's Office opened a murder investigation into Olsen's strange death. And the strangeness surrounding Olson's death only widened..."--from jacket.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -810) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
- Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Albarelli, H. P. Terrible mistake.
- 9780977795376 (alk. paper)
0977795373 (alk. paper)
- Web link:
- The Bruce Alan Miller Book Fund Home Page