Access, holdings & availability
- Sambrook, Joseph.
- Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y. : Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, c2006.
v, 800 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Molecular cloning -- Laboratory manuals.
- Medical subjects:
- Cloning, Molecular -- Laboratory Manuals.
Plasmids and their usefulness in molecular cloning
Bacteriophage and its vectors
Working with bacteriophage M13 vectors
Working with high-capacity vectors
Gel electrophoresis of DNA and pulsed-field agarose gel electrophoresis
Preparation and analysis of eukaryotic genomic DNA
Extraction, purification, and analysis of mRNA from eukaryotic cells
In vitro amplification of DNA by the polymerase chain reaction
Preparation of radiolabeled DNA and RNA probes
Working with synthetic oligonucleotide probes
Preparation of cDNA libraries and gene identification
Screening expression libraries
Expression of cloned genes in escherichia coli
Introducing cloned genes into cultured mammalian cells
Analysis of gene expression in cultured mammalian cells
Protein interaction technologies.
- "A single-volume adaptation of the three-volume third edition of Molecular cloning: a laboratory manual"--P.  of cover.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rudolph G. Schmieder Fund.
- Russell, David W. 1957- (David William),
Rudolph G. Schmieder Fund.
- 0879697725 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780879697723 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0879697717 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Web link:
- The Rudolph G. Schmieder Fund Home Page