This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Simpson, Christopher, d. 1669.
- Standardized title:
- Principles of practical music
- Other title:
- Introduction to practical musick
- The 4th ed. / with additions: much more correct than any former, the examples being put in the most useful cliffs
- London : Printed by W. Pearson, for J. Cullen at the Buck between the two Temple-Gates, Fleet-Street, 1706.
, 144 p. : port., music ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Music theory -- Instruction and study -- Early works to 1800.
Composition (Music) -- Instruction and study -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- First edition, London, 1665, has title: The principles of practical musick.
Price from imprint: Price 2 s.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Hilda A. Wurtman Memorial Fund.
- Cited in:
- ESTC T77981
- Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
Hilda A. Wurtman Memorial Fund.
- Web link:
- The Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund Home Page
The Hilda A. Wurtman Memorial Fund Home Page