Access, holdings & availability
- Los Angeles : Siglio, 2011.
1 box (10 booklets) : ill. (some col.) ; 25 x 17 x 10 cm.
- Visual literature.
Art and literature.
Literature and photography.
Literature -- Women authors.
- Place of Publication:
- United States California Los Angeles.
- Found Pages from Antinova's Memoirs / Eleanor Antin
Nude film / Fiona Banner
Time / Ann Hamilton
Inspection / Jane Hammond
Psychic / Susan Hiller
Dorchester boxers / Helen Kim
A house of dust / Alison Knowles
Notes for the translation / Molly Springfield
Hexen II; 4 diagrams / Suzanne Treister
From the journal some notes on living locally / Erica van Horn.
- Published in conjunction with the book, 'It is almost that : a collection of image+text work by women artists & writers.'
"This boxed set of ten saddle-stitched booklets and folded broadsides is conceived in the spirit of Fluxus and Great Bear, giving artists room to play and experiment. The booklets (ranging from 12-28 pages) have dustjackets, signed and numbered by the artists, and are housed in a hinged wood box. In a signed and numbered edition of 85 plus 15 unnumbered hors commerce for the artists and the publisher." --Publisher description.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book
Penn Libraries Rare has no. 4 of 85.
- Antin, Eleanor (autograph)
Banner, Fiona (autograph)
Hamilton, Ann, 1956- (autograph)
Hammond, Jane, 1950- (autograph)
Hiller, Susan (autograph)
Kim, Helen (autograph)
Knowles, Alison, 1933- (autograph)
Springfield, Molly (autograph)
Treister, Suzanne, 1958- (autograph)
Van Horn, Erica (autograph)
- Antin, Eleanor.
Hamilton, Ann, 1956-
Hammond, Jane, 1950-
Knowles, Alison, 1933-
Treister, Suzanne, 1958-
Van Horn, Erica.
Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections.
- Web link:
- The Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections Home Page