This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- New Delhi : Indian Council of Historical Research in association with Primus Books, 2011.
- Monograph series (Indian Council of Historical Research) ; 11.
Indian Council of Historical Research monograph series ; 11
xxx, 380 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Economic history.
Navigation -- History.
India -- History.
- Contributed articles.
- Pt. 1. Situating the agenda the many systems of the first global age
pt. 2. Oceans, routes and ports systems and networks
pt. 3. Other networks military, scientific and terrestrial
pt. 4. Dynamic cooperative commercial, financial and cultural networks in Europe and Asia
pt. 5. Systemic theories and the pitfalls of comparative history writing.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -364) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund.
- Mukherjee, Rila.
Indian Council of Historical Research.
Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund.
- Web link:
- The Classes of 1883 and 1884 Fund Home Page