Access, holdings & availability
- Pechey, John, 1655-1716.
- London : Printed for Henry Bonwicke, at the Red Lyon in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1694.
, 349,  p. ; 17 cm. (8vo)
- e,do e;he eyes thon (3) 1694 (A)
- Herbals -- Early works to 1800.
Materia medica, Vegetable -- Early works to 1800.
Botany, Medical -- Early works to 1800.
Botany -- Pre-Linnean works -- Early works to 1800.
- Text printed in parallel columns.
Publisher's advertisement on p. [32-33] at end.
Advertisement for the author's purging pills on p.  at end.
Includes indexes of English and Latin plant names and diseases.
Signatures: A⁴ B-2B⁸.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Jonathan A. Hill Endowed Fund.
- Battersea, Lord (bookplate)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) P1021.
Arber's Term cat. II, 511.
- Bonwicke, Henry, d. 1706, bookseller.
Jonathan A. Hill Endowed Fund.
- Web link:
- The Jonathan A. Hill Endowed Fund Home Page