This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Standardized title:
- Oxford digital reference shelf.
- Bristol : Thoemmes Continuum, 2005.
1 online resource (4 v. (xlix, 2698 p.))
- Philosophers -- United States -- Biography -- Dictionaries.
- Local subjects:
- Electronic books.
- Presenting a short biography of each writer, an exposition and analysis of his or her doctrines and ideas, a bibliography of writings, and suggestions for further reading, this volume includes both academic and non-academic philosophers, and a large number of female and minority thinkers whose work has been neglected. The most valuable feature of this dictionary is its coverage of less well-known writers, including presently obscure thinkers.
- v. 1. A-C
v. 2. D-J
v. 3. K-Q
v. 4. R-Z.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rev. C. P. Krauth Fund.
- Shook, John R.
Hull, Richard T., 1939-
Rev. C. P. Krauth Fund.
- Other format:
- Dictionary of modern American philosophers
9781847144706 (electronic bk.)
1847144705 (electronic bk.)
- Web link:
- The Rev. C. P. Krauth Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order