This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2012.
- Routledge studies in the modern history of Asia ; 71.
Routledge studies in the modern history of Asia ; 71
xiv, 208 p. ; 24 cm.
- Medicine -- Southeast Asia.
Public health -- Southeast Asia.
Public health -- East Asia.
Medicine -- East Asia.
- "This book examines the encounter between Western and Asian models of public health and medicine in a range of East and Southeast Asian countries over the course of the twentieth century, in the context of colonial rule, post-colonial development and modern state-building"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- Bu, Liping, 1960-
Stapleton, Darwin H.
Yip, Ka-che, 1944-
Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund Home Page