This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2012.
- Chapman & Hall/CRC biostatistics series (Unnumbered)
Chapman & Hall/CRC biostatistics series
xvi, 387 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Medicine -- Research.
Clinical trials -- Methodology.
- Medical subjects:
- Biomedical Research -- methods.
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic -- methods.
Data Interpretation, Statistical.
- "Nonpharmacological treatments include a wide variety of treatments such as surgery, technical procedures, implantable devices, nonimplantable devices, rehabilitation, psychoteherapy, and behavioral interventions. This book focuses on the methods of assessing nonpharmacological treatments, highlighting specific issues and discussing all possible design of trials. It provides practical examples to underline the issues and solutions in assessing nonpharmacological treatment in trials. Arguably the first book to exclusively explore this topic, it discusses various categories of treatments from surgical procedures to psychotherapy"--Provided by publisher.
- "A Chapman & Hall book."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Dr. D. Sergeant Pepper Memorial Fund.
- Boutron, Isabelle.
Moher, David, 1957-
Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
Dr. D. Sergeant Pepper Memorial Fund.
- 9781420088014 (hardcover : alk. paper)
1420088017 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Web link:
- The Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund Home Page
The Dr. D. Sergeant Pepper Memorial Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order