This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Buren, Anne van.
- Other title:
- Dress in the art of medieval France and the Netherlands, 1325-1515
- New York : The Morgan Library & Museum ; London : in association with D Giles Ltd., c2011.
[x], 431 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 32 cm.
Clothing and dress in art -- Exhibitions.
Clothing and dress -- France -- History -- Medieval, 500-1500 -- Exhibitions.
Clothing and dress -- Netherlands -- History -- Medieval, 500-1500 -- Exhibitions.
Illumination of books and manuscripts, French.
Illumination of books and manuscripts, Flemish.
Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- France.
Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- Netherlands.
Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- Themes, motives.
- Tribute to Anne H. van Buren / Gregory T. Clark
Introduction. Dress in late medieval art
Album. A pictorial history of fashion, 1325-1515
Glossary. English and French clothing terms.
- Issued in conjunction with an exhibition held May 20, 2011-September 4, 2011, Morgan Library & Museum, New York.
Based on three talks given by the author at the Morgan Library in the spring of 2008, as part of the Franklin Jasper Walls lectures.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 393-420) and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
Wieck, Roger S.
Pierpont Morgan Library.
Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
9781904832904 (alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order