Access, holdings & availability
Connect to resource.
Restricted for use by site license.
- Other title:
- HeinOnline's American Indian law collection
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- Buffalo, N.Y. : W.S. Hein
Database began in 2011
Indians of North America -- Databases.
Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Databases.
Indians of North American -- Treaties -- Databases.
- System details:
- : Mode of access: Internet.
- With more than 700 unique titles and 350,000 pages dedicated to American Indian Law, this collection includes an expansive archive of treaties, federal statutes and regulations, federal case law, tribal codes, constitutions, and jurisprudence. This library also features rare compilations edited by Felix S. Cohen that have never before been accessible online.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund.
William S. Hein & Company.
Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund.
- Web link:
The Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund Home Page