This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text.
Restricted for use by site license.
- [S.l.]: Springer, 2012.
- Springer reference
1 online resource (3536 p.) : ill.
- Learning, Psychology of -- Encyclopedias.
- Electronic books.
- "The Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning provides an up-to-date, broad, and authoritative coverage of theories and philosophies used in the sciences of learning and adjacent sciences from their very beginnings to the present. This modern compendium is an indispensable source of information for scientists, educators, engineers, and technical staff active in all fields related to the learning of animals, humans, or machines ... It supplies clear and precise explanations of the theoretical terms, cross-references to related content, and up-to-date references to important research and publications."--Pref.
- Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Elizabeth Kelsey Memorial Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Seel, Norbert M.
SpringerLink (Online service)
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Elizabeth Kelsey Memorial Fund.
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- 9781441914286 (electronic bk.)
1441914285 (electronic bk.)
- Web link:
- The Rosengarten Family Fund Home Page
The Elizabeth Kelsey Memorial Fund Home Page
The Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund Home Page
The James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order