This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Scott, Joanna C., 1943-
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c1989.
xiii, 312 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Political refugees -- Indochina -- Biography.
Indochina -- History -- 1945-
- Vietnam : land of the boat people: In favor of freedom / Nguyen van Lau ; Saved by the Esso Company / Reverence Tam Minh ; My father called me Freddy / Freddy Nguyen ; The hope of Ho Chi Minh is fallen now / Mr. Le ; Finally it was all a lie / name withheld ; They came to rob and kill / Thich nu grac Huong ; Americans missing in action / Mr. Champamay ; Even the lampposts / Nguyen Thi Yen Mga ; It is lost, my country / Tran van Xinh
Cambodia : land of the killing fields: All the people of Khmer were very troubled / Ven Yem ; My mother, my sister : the story of Samol Him ; They liked only the stupid people / Him Mao ; The snake who bacame a refugee / told by Lucy ; These Vietnamese are no better than Pol Pot / Heng Houn ; The eyes that watched me / Meach Pok ; Weep for my children / told by Nina
Laos : land of the seminar camps: Not so wonderful was that time / Khamsamong Somvong ; Their words hide all that is bad / Soukan Vignavong ; For ten years he had me / Bounsy and Samly Kamphouy ; Hidden to the people of the world / Khoun Phavorabouth ; Keep them until they die / Boukeo Bounnam ; The news collectot / name withheld ; Nobody can speak against them / Saeng Praseuth and Sisouphanh Ravisong ; The jail of Keng Kanh / Vanhthong Mountry ; The hell of Kaisone / name withheld.
- Includes index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Richard and Marsha Johnson Fund.
- Richard and Marsha Johnson Fund.
- Other format:
- Online version: Scott, Joanna C., 1943- Indochina's refugees.
Online version: Scott, Joanna C., 1943- Indochina's refugees.
0899504159 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper) :
9780899504155 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Richard and Marsha Johnson Fund Home Page