This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- London : Routledge, 2012.
- Routledge international handbooks.
Routledge international handbooks
xxiv, 578 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Learning, Psychology of.
Learning -- Physiological aspects.
Learning -- Social aspects.
- As our understanding of learning focuses on the whole person rather than individual aspects of learning, so the process of learning is beginning to be studied from a wide variety of perspectives and disciplines. This handbook presents a comprehensive overview of the contemporary research into learning.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Frances Baylinson Rosenbluth Fund.
- Jarvis, Peter, 1937-
Watts, Mary H.
Frances Baylinson Rosenbluth Fund.
- 9780415571302 (cased)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Frances Baylinson Rosenbluth Fund Home Page