This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Oakland, CA : New Village Press, 2011.
xiv, 305 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Service learning -- Case studies.
- "This collection of case studies by design educators critically explores the current practice of community-engaged learning
in architecture, landscape design, and urban planning, radically revising the standard protocol for university-initiated design/build
projects in the community. The editors' lively examination of real-life community alliances forms a pedagogical framework
for design educators, offering guidelines for a generative and inclusive collaborative design process.Includes contributions
by the leading practitioners of service-learning in the design professions, including Daniel Winterbottom, Peilei Fan, and
Michael Rios"--Provided by publisher.
"Urban planning and architecture educators challenge traditional community-university relationships by modeling meaningful and reciprocal partnerships"--Provided by publisher".
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Angotti, Thomas, 1941-
Doble, Cheryl S..
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund Home Page