This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Glick, Bernard R.
- 4th ed.
- Washington, DC : ASM Press, c2010.
1 online resource (xvii, 1000 p.) : col. ill.
- Medical subjects:
- The development of molecular biotechnology
DNA, RNA, and protein synthesis
Recombinant DNA technology
Chemical synthesis, amplification, and sequencing of DNA
Bioinformatics, genomics, and proteomics
Manipulation of gene expression in prokaryotes
Heterologous protein production in eukaryotic cells
Directed mutagenesis and protein engineering
Nucleic acids as therapeutic agents
Synthesis of commercial products by recombinant microorganisms
Bioremediation and biomass utilization
Plant growth-promoting bacteria
Large-scale production of proteins from recombinant microorganisms
Genetic engineering of plants : methodology
Engineering plants to overcome biotic and abiotic stress
Engineering plant quality and proteins
Regulating the use of biotechnology
Societal issues in biotechnology.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
- Pasternak, Jack J.
Patten, Cheryl L.
Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Molecular biotechnology.
- 1555816126 (electronic bk.)
9781555816124 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund Home Page