This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Plichta, Stacey Beth, 1965-
- Other title:
- Statistical methods for health care research
- 6th ed.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, c2013.
vii, 567 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Nursing -- Research -- Statistical methods.
Medical care -- Research -- Statistical methods.
- Medical subjects:
Health Services Research -- methods.
Statistics as Topic.
- Using research and statistics in health care
Organizing, displaying, and describing data
Key principles underlying statistical inference
Hypothesis testing with inferential statistics
The independent t-test and the Mann-Whitney U-test
The paired t tests and the Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Signed Rank test
The one way ANOVAS and the Kruskal-Wallis H-test
Differences among group means : N-way ANOVA and MANOVA
Comparing the means of three or more related groups : repeated measures ANOVA and Friedman's ANOVA by rank
Comparing means and controlling for covariates : ANCOVA
Statistical model building and logistic regression
Exploratory factor analysis
Structural equation modeling
Writing and presenting for publication.
- Rev. ed. of: Statistical methods for health care research / Barbara Hazard Munro. 5th ed. c2005.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Lachs-Adler Family Endowed Fund for Collection Development.
Kelvin, Elizabeth A.
Munro, Barbara Hazard.
Lachs-Adler Family Endowed Fund for Collection Development.
- Related Work:
- Munro, Barbara Hazard. Statistical methods for health care research.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Lachs-Adler Family Endowed Fund for Collection Development Home Page