This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Malden, MA : Blackwell Pub., c2005.
- Blackwell companions to literature and culture ; 32.
Blackwell companions to literature and culture ; 32
1 online resource (xi, 556 p.)
- Tragedy -- History and criticism.
- A Companion to Tragedy; Contents; Notes on Contributors; Acknowledgments; Introduction; Tragic Thought; 1 Greek Tragedy and Ritual; 2 Tragedy and Dionysus; 3 Aristotle's Poetics: A Defense of Tragic Fiction; 4 The Greatness and Limits of Hegel's Theory of Tragedy; 5 Nietzsche and Tragedy; 6 Tragedy and Psychoanalysis: Freud and Lacan; 7 Tragedy and City; 8 Tragedy and Materialist Thought; 9 Tragedy and Feminism; 10 Tragedy and Myth; 11 Tragedy and Epic; 12 Tragedy in Performance; 13 The Tragic Choral Group: Dramatic Roles and Social Functions; 14 Women in Greek Tragedy
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Francis A. Jackson Memorial Fund.
- Bushnell, Rebecca W., 1952-
Wiley InterScience (Online service)
Francis A. Jackson Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Companion to tragedy.
- 1405141425 (electronic bk.)
9781405141420 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Francis A. Jackson Memorial Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order