This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Chichester, West Sussex, UK : Wiley-Blackwell, 2012.
1 online resource (xiii, 315 p.) : ill.
- Molecular biology.
- Medical subjects:
- Biological Therapy -- methods.
Molecular Biology -- methods.
Molecular Targeted Therapy -- methods.
Translational Medical Research.
- Cytochrome p450 pharmacogenetics : from bench to bedside / Imtiaz M. Shah, Catherine J. Breslin, Simon P. Mackay
Cancer biomarkers for diagnosis, prognosis, and therapy / Debmalya Barh ... [et al.]
HER2 targeted therapy-induced gastrointestinal toxicity : from the clinical experience to possible molecular mechanisms
Noor al-dasooqi ... [et al.]
Antibody targeted photodynamic therapy / Mahendra Deonarain, Ioanna Stamati, and Gokhan Yahioglu
Anti-aging strategy of lung for chronic inflammatory respiratory disease targeting protein deacetylases / Kazuhiro Ito, Nicolas Mercado
RNA interference : from basics to therapeutics / Sunit Kumar Singh and Praveensingh B. Hajeri
Delivery of RNAi effectors by tkRNAi / Hermann Lage, Andrea Krhn, Johannes H. Fruehauf
Human stem cell therapy / M. Ian Phillips, Yao-Liang Tang and Henrique Cheng
Gene therapy in organ transplantation / Thomas Ritter and Matthew D. Griffin
Advances in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease / Michael S. Rafii
Novel molecular therapeutics in Parkinson's disease / Susana Gonalves, Hugo Vicente Miranda, and Tiago F. Outeiro
Emerging insights and therapies for human microbial disease / Joanne L. Fothergill & Craig Winstanley
Vaccine design and vaccination / Niall McMullan.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
- Whitehouse, David, 1946-
Wiley InterScience (Online service)
Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: Molecular and cellular therapeutics.
- 1119967295 (electronic bk.)
9781119967293 (electronic bk.)
9781119967309 (Wiley Online Library)
1119967309 (Wiley Online Library)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Dr. William McDowell Mastin Fund Home Page