Access, holdings & availability
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Education Press, c2012.
xi, 255 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Education, Higher -- United States -- Finance.
Education, Higher -- United States -- Planning.
American higher education: twenty-first century context
How much higher education does the nation need?
Finance and policy: a historical perspective
Finance and policy: a contemporary perspective
State higher education policy
Educational capacity in American higher education
Financing higher education in an era of global challenge: an agenda for the nation
College completion goals by organization
State college completion goals.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 201-245) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Frances Baylinson Rosenbluth Fund.
- Zumeta, William Mark.
Frances Baylinson Rosenbluth Fund.
9781612501260 (library ed.)
1612501265 (library ed.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Frances Baylinson Rosenbluth Fund Home Page