This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, c2012.
- Advances in business ethics research ; 1.
Advances in business ethics research : a Journal of business ethics book series
1 online resource.
- Investments -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Social responsibility of business.
- Title from digital title page (viewed on Jan. 18, 2012).
Series number from series authority.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Simon Nelson Patten Fund.
- Hebb, Tessa.
Simon Nelson Patten Fund.
- 9789400723481 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Simon Nelson Patten Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order