This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Amsterdam ; Washington, D.C. : IOS Press, c2011.
- Conference name:
- NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Developing Prevention Strategies and Tactics in Countering Radicalization (2010 : Antalya, Turkey)
NATO science for peace and security series. Human and societal dynamics ; E, v.87.
NATO science for peace and security series. E, Human and societal dynamics ; v.87
xiv, 215 p. ; 24 cm.
Terrorism -- Prevention -- Congresses.
Radicalism -- Congresses.
- Terrorism, and the radicalization of terrorists in particular, has become a focus for academics and practitioners in recent years. However, the concept of radicalization has a variety of definitions and this is due in part to its relationship to other concepts with no clearly agreed definition, such as terrorism. Clarifying the intellectual background is important if the various trends in radicalization are to be properly understood. A clear picture of such trends is essential for the analysis of the radicalization process which will enable law enforcement agencies, academics and policymakers
- "Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Developing Prevention Strategies and Tactics in Countering Radicalization, Antalya, Turkey, 7-9 December 2010"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
Sozer, M. Alper, 1977-
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order