This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- 2nd ed.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Medical, c2012.
xxii, 1401 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Medical subjects:
- Genital Diseases, Female.
Gynecologic Surgical Procedures.
- "Unlike all other gynecology books that focus solely on either the medical OR surgical aspects of the discipline, Williams Gynecology provides both in one competitively priced volume. Students, residents, and physicians no longer have to choose which book to purchase or pay double for the content. A team of medical illustrators were contracted to complete hundreds of original illustrations for both the surgical atlas and medical reference portions of Williams Gynecology. The result is an entirely unique and instructionally consistent art program unlike any other"--Provided by publisher.
- Machine generated contents note: Benign General Gynecology
Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility, and the Menopause
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery
Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Frances C. Thielbar Memorial Fund.
- Hoffman, Barbara L.
Williams, J. Whitridge (John Whitridge), 1866-1931.
Frances C. Thielbar Memorial Fund.
- 9780071716727 (hardback : alk. paper)
0071716726 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Web link:
- The Frances C. Thielbar Memorial Fund Home Page