Access, holdings & availability
Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- New York : Columbia University Press, c2006.
The Columbia guides to literature since 1945.
The Columbia guides to literature since 1945
1 online resource (x, 438 p.)
American literature -- Indian authors -- History and criticism.
American literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Indians of North America -- Intellectual life.
Identity (Psychology) in literature.
Postcolonialism in literature.
Imperialism in literature.
Indians in literature.
- The (post)colonial construction of Indian country: U.S. American Indian literatures and Federal Indian law / Eric Cheyfitz
American Indian fiction and anticolonial resistance / Arnold Krupat and Michael A. Elliott
Cannons and canonization: American Indian poetries through autonomy, colonization, nationalism, and decolonization / Kimberly M. Blaeser
American Indian drama and the politics of performance / Shari Huhndorf
Sovereignty and the struggle for representation in American Indian nonfiction / David Murray
Imagining self and community in American Indian autobiography / Kendall Johnson.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund.
Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: The Columbia guide to American Indian literatures of the United States since 1945.
- 0231511027 (electronic bk.)
9780231511025 (electronic bk.)
0231117647 (alk. paper)
9780231117647 (alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund Home Page