This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Griffin-Pierce, Trudy, 1949-2009.
- Other title:
- American Indians of the Southwest
- New York : Columbia University Press, c2010.
Columbia guides to American Indian history and culture.
Columbia guides to American Indian history and culture
1 online resource (xiii, 284 p.,  p. of plates) : ill., maps
Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- History.
Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Social life and customs.
- History and culture. Introduction ; Encounters with Europeans and Mexicans : trade and warfare (1529-1853) ; American expansion : trade, treaties, and reservations ; Surrender, self-determination, and sovereignty
People, places, and events
Resources. Research : methods and history ; Bibliographies and research aids.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund.
Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: The Columbia guide to American Indians of the Southwest.
- 0231520107 (electronic bk.)
9780231520102 (electronic bk.)
9780231127905 (hc : alk. paper)
0231127901 (hc : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Professor Elisabeth J. Tooker Fund Home Page