This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Meagher, Timothy J.
- Other title:
- Irish American history
- New York : Columbia University Press, c2005.
- Columbia guides to American history and cultures.
Columbia guides to American history and cultures
1 online resource (xii, 398 p.)
- Irish Americans -- History.
- I: A history of Irish Americans from the seventeenth to the twenty-first century
Introduction : the Irish as immigrants and ethnics
Irish immigration to colonial America
Irish America from the revolution to the famine
The famine years
The turn of the twentieth century
The twentieth century
The 1960s to the present
II: Issues and themes in Irish American history
Irish American gender and family
Irish Americans in politics
Irish American nationalism
Irish Americans and race
III: Important people, organizations, events, and terms
IV: Chronology of Irish America.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 339-376) and index.
Electronic reproduction. Palo Alto, Calif. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
- ebrary, Inc.
Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: The Columbia guide to Irish American history.
- 0231510705 (electronic bk.)
9780231510707 (electronic bk.)
0231120702 (acid-free paper)
9780231120708 (acid-free paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Edwin B. Cole Memorial Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order