This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Faulkner, William, 1897-1962.
- London : The Folio Society, 2012.
2 v. ; 27 cm.
Faulkner, William, 1897-1962. Sound and the fury.
Faulkner, William, 1897-1962 -- Language -- Glossaries, vocabularies, etc.
People with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
African American women cooks -- Fiction.
Aristocracy (Social class) -- Fiction.
Illegitimate children -- Fiction.
Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
Mississippi -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- [v. 1.] [text]
[v. 2.] Glossary & commentary.
- Issued in a slip case; includes bookmark with line number gauge and color-coded list of the time levels of Benjy's narrative corresponding to the colored text.
"This edition follows the corrected edition of the text, first published by Random House, Inc. in 1984."--[v. 1] t.p. verso.
"This volume [v. 2. Glossary & commentary] was first published as part of the "Reading Faulkner" series, by the University Press of Mississippi in 1996."--[v. 2] t.p. verso.
"This edition of The Sound and the Fury, the first to contain colored text ... is limited to 1480 numbered copies ..."--[v. 1], p. [iii].
Includes bibliographical references ([v. 2], p. 207-210) and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Judith Greenblatt Endowment Fund.
Bookmark in back pocket of text [v.1] of U.Penn copy.
Ross, Stephen M.
Folio Society (London, England)
Judith Greenblatt Endowment Fund.
- Sound and the fury : glossary and commentary.
- Web link:
The Judith Greenblatt Endowment Fund Home Page