This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Other title:
- Chummash et machzor hebraice
- London : Facsimile Editions Ltd., 2003.
2 v. : chiefly col. ill. ; 17 cm.
Manuscripts, Hebrew -- France -- Facsimiles.
North French Hebrew miscellany.
Judaism -- Liturgy -- Texts -- Early works to 1800 -- Facsimiles.
Jewish illumination of books and manuscripts.
- Manuscript in Hebrew ; companion volume in English.
- MS dated 1278. Contains Hebrew Bible and Haftarot, daily prayers, maḥzor for all festivals including Rosh ha-Shanah and Yom Kippur, Haggadah, Mishnah Avot, Piyutim, Yotserot, Seliḥot, Zemirot and other religious poetry, blessings, Jewish calendar, Church calendar, formularies for legal deeds, and Sefer Mitsvot ḳatan by Isaac ben Joseph of Corbel. Also described in detail in Kitve yad ʻIvriyim metsuyarim, p. 113, where it's titled Sefer ha-mikhlol shel London.
-  [Facsimile]
 Companion volume to an illuminated manuscript from thirteenth-century France in facsimile / edited by Jeremy Schonfield.
- Title from companion volume.
Printed on "parchment paper in a limited edition of 360 copies, of which 330 copies are numbered 1-330. Thirty Ad Personam copies are numbered I-XXX"--T.p. verso, vol. .
Includes bibliographical references (vol. , p. 289-299) and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rare Judaica Acquisitions Fund.
Publisher's slip laid in v. , signed and stamped by the British Library and the publisher.
CJS copy numbered 103/330.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
Rare Judaica Acquisitions Fund.
- Web link:
The Rosengarten Family Fund Home Page
The Rare Judaica Acquisitions Fund Home Page