This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Baldwin, Katie (Katie Amelia)
- Rosendale, N.Y. : Women's Studio Workshop, c2008.
1 p. (folded to make 22 p.) : col. ill. ; 20 x 21 cm.
Baldwin, Katie (Katie Amelia)
Artists' books -- Specimens.
Artists' books -- New York (State) -- Rosendale.
Life change events -- Psychological aspects -- Poetry.
Self-actualization (Psychology) in women -- Poetry.
Women -- Poetry.
American poetry -- 21st century.
Cooking (Popcorn) -- Pictorial works.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Rosendale.
- In English with cooking instructions in Japanese.
- "Treasure, a narrative poem about personal change, uses the images of Jiffy Pop popcorn (instructions in Japanese) as a metaphor for a turning point in a woman's life and suggests an imminent need for change everywhere."--Women's Studio Workshop website http://www.wsworkshop.org/php/details.php?ID=3127 viewed April 17, 2009.
"This edition is printed on handmade abaca paper with silkscreen and moku hanga. Moku hanga is a traditional Japanese woodblock method that uses waterbased pigments and a baren for printing by hand. The text is Optima 24 point lead type, handset and printed on a No. 3 Vandercook."--Colophon.
Issued in an edition of 35 copies and signed by the artist.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections.
Penn Libraries Rare has copy 31.
- Baldwin, Katie (Katie Amelia) (autograph)
Women's Studio Workshop.
Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections.
- Web link:
The Ruth and Marvin Sackner Fund for the Arts of the Contemporary Book Collections Home Page