This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2012.
- Routledge contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe series ; v. 32.
Routledge contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe series ; 32
xvi, 207 p. : ill. ; cm.
- Motion pictures -- Social aspects -- Russia (Federation)
Motion pictures -- Political aspects -- Russia (Federation)
Motion pictures -- Social aspects -- Europe, Eastern.
Motion pictures -- Political aspects -- Europe, Eastern.
Post-communism -- Social aspects -- Russia (Federation)
Post-communism -- Social aspects -- Europe, Eastern.
- Introduction / Lars Lyngsgaard Fjord Kristensen
Cultural strategies, industry and reception. The Russian postcommunist blockbuster: Fyodor Bondarchuk's 9th Company / Jasmijn Van Gorp
Baltic cinema: between national and transnational strategies / Zoe Aiano
Cultural aspirations and the voluntary Americanisation of Serbian cinema / Vlastimir Sudar
"Haven't you heard of internationalism?" Communist cinema in Mozambique / Rosalind Gray
The remains of socialist realism: Cyclo and Beijing bicycle / Lars Lyngsgaard Fjord Kristensen
Spotting the eagle on Anglophone turf: postcommunist reception and Albanian cinema / Bruce Williams
People, place and nation. Demolish or love: representations of socialist leftover in postcommunist Polish cinema / Ewa Mazierska
Treading new paths: Czech and German postcommunist road movies / Sune Beckman Pedersen
The crime that changed Serbia: the Belgrade ghetto film / Nevena Dakovic
Projected nation and projected self: Atom Egoyan's Calendar / Yun-Hua Chen
Truancy, or thought from the provinces: on Jia Zhangke's Platform / Yün Peng
Representations of former USSR identities in Turkish Cinema / Serazer Pekerman.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Jacobs Family Cinema Studies Fund.
- Kristensen, Lars Lyngsgaard Fjord.
Jacobs Family Cinema Studies Fund.
9780415671644 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Jacobs Family Cinema Studies Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order