This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Hanna, Samy.
- Boston : Artech House, c2012.
Artech House microwave library.
Artech House microwave library
xi, 202 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Linear accelerators in medicine.
- Gives an overview of medical and industrial accelerators and the basic concepts surrounding their operation. Explains the manufacturing process behind commercial accelerators to avoid costly production problems by better understanding manufacturing issues and sources of potential defects.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Emma Louise McClellan Fund.
- Emma Louise McClellan Fund.
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
The Emma Louise McClellan Fund Home Page
Virtual Shelf Browse
Penn Libraries' physical holdings in call-number order