This is a dummy column
Access, holdings & availability
- Connect to full text
Restricted for use by site license.
- Kalbfleisch, J. D.
- 2nd ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : J. Wiley, c2002.
- Wiley series in probability and statistics.
Wiley series in probability and statistics
1 online resource (xiii, 439 p.) : ill.
- Failure time data analysis.
Survival analysis (Biometry)
- Medical subjects:
- Models, Statistical.
- Failure time models
Inference in parametric models and related topics
Relative risk (Cox)regression models
Counting processes and asymptotic theory
Likelihood construction and further results
Rank regression and the accelerated failure time model
Competing risks and multi-state models
Modeling and analysis of recurrent event data
Analysis of correlated failure time data
Additional failure time data topics
Appendix A: Some sets of data
Appendix B: Some supporting technical material.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 404-427) and indexes.
Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. Available via World Wide Web.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Frances Houston Medical Book Fund.
- Prentice, Ross L.
Wiley InterScience (Online service)
Frances Houston Medical Book Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: The statistical analysis of failure time data.
- 1118031237 (electronic bk.)
9781118031230 (electronic bk.)
047136357X (cloth : alk. paper)
9780471363576 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Publisher no.:
- Web link:
- The Frances Houston Medical Book Fund Home Page